Apparently it’s not just us Carrollians who’ve taken notice of the big 1-5-0, game designers have too. Take this for instance, a Gamejolt Jam, which is apparently a challenge to come up with games based on a theme, has a new Alice jam scheduled for June 27 – July 3. The rules are simple:
- Base your game on the Alice in Wonderland book or characters
- Include the mystery theme (this will be announced at the beginning of the jam)
- Create the game within the jam period, including any graphics and audio
- Entries can be from individuals or teams
- Upload your game to Game Jolt and tag it with #alicejam150
Go for it!