This page contains a sampling of links about Carroll/Alice related sites. Not all sites will have photos. If you know of more, please email us with the information.
These are sites with a real Carroll connection.
Oxford and vicinity
- A literary traveler in Carroll’s Oxford
- A great photo tour of Carroll’s Oxford
- The official Christ Church College, Oxford information page
- Alice’s Shop which is the source of the Old Sheep Shop in Looking-Glass.
- Oxford through the eyes of cartoonist, Mary Potter
Daresbury and vicinity
- Meadow given to Birthplace Trust November 2003
- All Saints’ Church including the font in which Carroll was baptized.
Croft and vicinity
- A photo of The Chestnuts in Guildford.
- Carroll’s Grave courtesy of findagrave.
Carroll used to vacation here and met many young child friends at the beach.
- A Carroll plaque was unveiled at 7 Lushington Rd. on March 7, 1996. The building now houses a dental practice.
Sites That Pay Homage To Carroll
These are sites to which Carroll never went, but they have erected a memorial to him.
- Poets Corner at Westminster Cathedral. There is a memorial stone laid there.
- The Alice Statue in Central Park, NYC
- The Alice Fountain in Central Park NYC. This one is less known, but also interesting. It used to be in disrepair in a far corner of the park, but it has been cleaned up and moved near the above statue. Kudos to the parks department for righting a wrong.
- Please Touch Museum has an extensive Alice experience/exhibit